Friday, March 14, 2008

Busy Bee

I've been a bad blogger this week.
But I've been out of state
and working every night.
It's one of those weeks where
there just isn't time for much.

But one thing I have been 
working on
is my greeness.

These are things I've done
or improved on.

*Instead of buying orange juice
in containers, I purchased a glass juicer
and fresh oranges.
Which creates oj with biodegradable waste.

*I've been cutting down my use of paper towels 
and switching to cloth ones whenever possible.

*I refuse bags whenever I shop.

*I only buy glass beverage containers
that can be recycled.

*Vinegar, water, and a seventh generation mix
have been my cleaners of choice lately

It's not much, but any steps taken
to be a little more green,
are steps in the right direction.
And I love getting new tips
so if you have any let me know!

Have a good weekend sailors!

No comments: