Monday, September 25, 2006

entry: 7328

weather: cool and clear.


I suppose it is natural for someone who sails the seas to miss home once in awhile.
The SS Chambs will be paying a visit to the southern end of the garden state in a week and a half.
and I am thinking it will be glorious. The strange part about "home" is that when i go, i always miss the new york life.
i'm not out of touch with the people but i'm out of touch with the sj area.

I've been lax on working on my projects. just have not been inspired. and you cannot force these things.
but this week looks promising. because a breath of fresh air came with the viewing of Science of Sleep.
I loved every minute of it....well maybe not when he sneaks in to take the horse...but thats for anxiety reasons.
I simply cannot stand to watch people embarassed on film. I relate and have an inner freak out.
silly bunny.

Autumn is just about here and it is hard to believe that October is days away. Last time i checked it was definitely June.
Time really does fly when you are having fun.

No comments: