Monday, October 10, 2011

What's Your Favorite Scary Movie?

I love horror movies. The bf does not really enjoy them.
But I can get him to watch them with me around Halloween.
Scream is on tonight and it got me thinking about scary flicks.

I can't really do the shock/gore films like Saw or Hostel,
I'm more of a traditional lady and the less CGI the better.
This is our Halloween line up:
*Rosemary's Baby
*White Zombie
*Werewolf of London
*Trick'r Treat
*The Birds
*Dracula
*Diabolique

I'm also a sucker for the low budget movies on syfy or
chiller network.
Sea Beast? awesome.












Sharktopus? yes.



















I don't really mind the computer
images if they are exceptionally awful.


As for my favorite scary movie, that is a tough one.
It might be the original Omen. But the Exorcist still
really scares me. Ju-On scares the crap out of me too.
So what's your favorite scary movie?

No comments: