Monday, December 31, 2007

So This is the New Year

And I wish I wasn't sick for it.
But sickness is inevitable around this time of year for me.
So I plan on taking a long nap
ordering japanese food
and ringing in the new year
with some peppermint tea
and stock's cake.

I also began to think about resolutions.
They are not usually on my list of things to do-
but maybe this is a year for change.
2008 will be the year where I make a conscious effort
to become more environmentally friendly.

I'm not a disaster but there are some things I'd like to change
such as:

*Stop purchasing plastic water bottles
*switch my cleaning supplies to planet friendly types
*walking the shelter dogs more
*using products that were not animal tested
*making sure I ALWAYS have my chicobag on me

Nothing outrageous. Just a few ways I want to change my habits.
Possibly, if everyone else made a similar list-2008 would be
more pleasant for the entire planet.

I wish all 3 or 4 of my readers a very
Happy and Healthy New Year!
xo

No comments: