Sunday, October 26, 2008

halloween time.

it's 10.52am and
nightmare on elm street is on.

October is one of my favorite months,
when else can you watch so many horror flicks
at all hours of the day or night?

I can't really pinpoint the time
when I started enjoying horror movies
and stopped having to sleep with the light on.

Though I do remember that the movie that
scared me the most was a children's film.
The Witches caused me more mental angst than
any other movie I've seen over the years.

I have only seen it once when I was either 8 or 9
and never again.

You can check out one of the clips that
scared the crap out of me here.
I much prefer Angelica Houston with her
own beautiful face.
















When I think of witches, I think of Practical Magic.
the kind of witches that you'd want to be,
not the ugly kind who turn kids into mice...
well maybe I could find a happy medium and be
a pretty witch who turned kids into mice.













Because who wouldn't want to be able to do that once in awhile.

And whether I was a witch or not,
I'd want to live here.

No comments: