Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Funk

I've been in one of my blog funks again
but I am going to try to bring myself out of it.

There has been a lot going on recently.
We had a weekend wedding in the Catskills
and Monday was my 26th birthday.

Both were quite nice, and tons of fun.
The wedding was at a beautiful resort
in the mountains. Though not being a
true friend of nature I was definitely ready
to head home on sunday. The bf however
could have stayed forever.























































































Definitely danced my butt off on Saturday night.
It was awesome.


The birthday was good too. Can't believe that I am 26.
I don't feel old or anything like that- but last time I checked
I was 23. Times flies when you are having fun I suppose,
which must be true because these last few years have been
fantastic.

Gah, it's time for me to go on a dress hunt. We have another
wedding on August 8th. and mama needs a new dress.

No comments: