Sunday, December 26, 2010

Greetings from the Tundra

If you happen to be on the East Coast right
now, then you know what a disaster this blizzard is.
It has been snowing for about 10 hours now.
My street looks like the tundra, the winds have kicked up,
and at one point I definitely heard thunder and saw lightning.























The bf is still in the Midwest, so Sergie and I have been
holed up in the apartment all day. He has been asleep for
about 5 hours now, and I've been sitting here growing
increasingly more nervous about the weather conditions.


















Being snowed in alone is just no fun.
I'm finding myself wishing that I had stayed in NJ
with the fam. Luckily I've found Mixed Nuts
on the OnDemand list, and now I'm snuggled on the couch.
Lets hope this storm passes soon!!

No comments: