Sunday, February 04, 2007

entry: 7458

weather: absolutely freezing!!

while the crew of the ss chambs tries to free the ship
from the icy barriers (using hair dryers and salt)
it is apparent to me that global warming hasn't yet taken over.
and that makes me smile.
or maybe my face is just frozen...
either way its definitely winter here in brooklyn.
and there are only 20 days until my senior show goes up.

hard to believe that all this was 6 years in the making.
i dont regret any of my choices,
but i am glad it is almost over.

italy is also a month away
which blows my mind because
i drunkenly purchased the ticket back in october!
time flies.
i feel as though i say that constantly.
but it really is true..

in other news my co-captain and i are stil doing just fine
i did the whole meet the parents thing recently
and he will be taking the voyage to s jersey to do the same very soon.
exciting and new.

this new schedule i have going right now is burning me out.
and i want a real day to myself.
if any of you do get actual days where you are completely free
than enjoy then sailors!

No comments: