Saturday, February 21, 2009

au revior!

The bf, hobo and I are headed to South Jersey
for the weekend!
Hopefully serg will not attack anyone.
If you'll remember, he hates NJ-
for whatever reason it makes him grumpy.

Anyhow, my latest endeavor has been to learn french,
the bf and I are planning a trip to Paris, and I figured
that I should learn french this time. Last time
was a disaster- I had just come from 2 semesters
of Italian, so needless to say, french wasn't happening for me.

This time I am going to be prepared.
I've already learned my numbers, colors,
days of the week, and am currently learning
prepositions. Already I am way ahead of what
I learned in high school french!!

My friend Zach is fluent in french, so I've been
pestering him with millions of questions.
And he has been an excellent and patient coach.















It'll be great to get back to Paris.
I was only there for 2 days the last time-
so I am looking forward to getting to know the city.
I'll take any suggestions on places to go
if anyone has any favorite Parisian spots!
(Rebecca I'm sure you do!)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Let me know if you want to have 4th grade level conversations sometime! We can sit in a cafe in soho and pretend we're in Paris!
(For a good record of choice restaurants in Paris check out my blog from March of 2008.)

Zach said...

We've only just begun the education of Jess Chambers...

Bientot, tu parlera francais courament!