Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Chuck is a Liar.

Chuck is obviously a bootleg
weather groundhog.
Because it's snowing.
AGAIN.

Thanks for nothing Chuck.



Anyways, Serg and I are just being
lazy, which is what we do when it snows.
He snuggles on his blanket and I lay
on the couch. We look at each other as
we drift in and out of sleep.

This past weekend was the bf's birthday
we had such a great time, and I am
proud to announce that I kept a secret!
His parents told me that his sister was
coming as a surprise-and I actually kept a secret!
That never happens!!!

Friday we had drinks at Death and Co.
They have an amazing cocktail list,
I had the "Miss Behavin'" which had
champagne, apple jack, lemon juice,
and another ingredient that Im forgetting.
It was delicious.

From there we went to Jules, which is this
adorable french place that has live music.
Let me just say this. BAKED BRIE SALAD.
now you know about it, you're welcome.
Dinner was great, and we all had a great time.

After dinner we went to d.b.a,
another location in the east village,
which has more beer choices than I could count.
Or could even see! the print was so small on
the chalkboards and I'm practically blind...so
yeah. that didn't work out.

Here are some photos from the evening.
And in hindsight Im so mad that
I didn't get a proper picture of the bf and I.



































1 comment:

Rebecca said...

ain't that always the way? The whole night goes by and when it's over you realize, "I didn't get a single picture of {fill in the blank}"!!