Friday, February 27, 2009

Count de Money.

So, I got my tax refund yesterday...
got paid today...
received my phone rebate...

I've never had so much money.
and It's kind of weirding me out!
haha. Im so used to being broke!

And dont worry, Ill be back to normal soon
I have rent and bills to pay- so that
will take a large chunk of it.

Today is actually gorgeous in NY-
it is perfectly warm!!
finally!!!!
I even saw some flowers that bloomed
I had to reach down and touch them to
make sure that they were real.
and they were.


In more news that makes my heart leap
I received an ASPCA email today that
talked about "best friends", and as
most of you know I am all about
cross species friendship!

Here are 2 of my favorites!








































Click here
to see some of the cutest best friends ever.


oh and this had to be posted..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your refund while it lasts!