Tuesday, May 01, 2012

A Full Plate and Empty Pockets

2012 continues to be the year of change.
I've just switched jobs, leaving my beloved In Vino after 4 years,
and relocating to the Upper East Side to work at a wine shop.
I'm on my way to learning a lot about the day-to-day of
running a shop and expanding my wine knowledge in a big way.

In Littlebunny news:
I recently printed a new Octopus card for the Etsy Shop, and
also did a reprint of the ever popular Manatee card.  This weekend
is the Spring Handmade Cavalcade, so if you are in the market
for some Mother's Day cards (and other crafted objects)
 you should come out!















 It felt really good to print again, it was something that I hadn't
done in awhile.  It's so easy to fall into creative slumps, but I feel like
I'm finally coming out of it.  Sunshine and warm weather always seem
to do the trick.

The wedding is also moving at full force now, we are 6 months away
(179 days to be exact) and there is a lot that we still have to plan.
Mostly little things, the menu, the bar, transportation, etc.
 I have to admit that I'm just ready to be married.
The planning hasn't been stressful, but it is all consuming
and expensive.

Which brings me to my empty pockets. When money gets very tight
I always leave it to the universe to send good things my way, and it usually
works out. Today, good fortune appeared in the form of Chateauneuf-du-Pape.
We'll see what the rest of the week brings.

No comments: