Thursday, May 17, 2012

Latest Obsessions

*Paradise, Hawaiian Style
(Way into Elvis lately and this soundtrack is the perfect summer primer)
(my fav is Queenie Wahine's Papaya) ~ we also have the movie on our netflix

*Le Animale totems
(I really want to get a Sergie one made)

*Having more successes than failures in the kitchen
(This has been a long time coming, but things are finally somewhat consistent
in this little kitchen of mine.  I'm pretty proud.)


*Moonrise Kingdom
(We're going to a screening next Tuesday!!!)

*Kermit Lynch- Adventures on the Wine Route
(a good read for anyone that likes wine and/or travel)

*Can it be October 27th already?!
(I just want to be married. I think that instead of the standard year,
we totally could have done it in 6-8 months.)
-I love planning but I hate waiting.

No comments: