Monday, May 28, 2012

Latest Obsessions

*The far side of Astoria
(We explored and found an awesome Greek seafood place,
a tempting ramen bar, and many dessert shops)

*in.gredients
(A package-free grocery store that is opening up in Austin, Texas.
Can NY get one of those??)

*Wine
(Yes,  wine has been an obsession for awhile but it's even more exciting
since I've branched out from Italian wine.  I've found domestic wines that I
really like, and continue to fall deeper in love with French wines.  We also
just picked up a Croatian wine that I can't wait to try. )

*This photo

*Yesterday was exactly 5 months til the wedding!
(Time sure does fly)


*Enjoying the backyard
(Doesn't matter if I'm out there for 5 minutes or countless hours, it feels so good to have
a backyard filled with lush greenery in the summertime)

No comments: