Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our New Home

The bf and I decided to move in together,
and after a stressful and emotional
(only on my part) hunt, we finally found our dream home.

We are moving to Queens...I know I know,
I'm a BK girl. But I agreed to move to Qns
if the apartment was really something special.

And this definitely is.

We are moving to Sunnyside Gardens,
which has been around since the 1920's
and is compiled of beautiful brick homes,
tree lined streets, and community greenspaces.





















































































































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good to me!

Paul Tsikitas said...

YAY! My Greek relatives live in Queens! Well, in Astoria, so let me know if you are near some Greekageness.

Rebecca said...

YAY!!!!