Tuesday, November 04, 2008

apparently it's christmas...

or at least that is what the stores
want us to think.

The bf and I spent the past weekend
in Jersey, and whilst driving on Saturday night
we heard Christmas songs being played on the radio.
Then on Monday, we went to Target, and they already
had their Christmas displays up.

The day after Halloween is a little too soon.
Let us at least get through half of November?
maybe?

blah.

well at least Halloween was fun!
We hung out with my family for part 1
and then ventured over to Miss Valentine's
house for a party.
As always she was the best host and supplied
us with loads of goodies to eat.
I was especially enamored with the Johnsons Popcorn.

here are some photos from the night:

This is my nephew Joel dressed as a bunny!



















me, carly and fink















Britney, crab, madonna, rufio, guy with knife
in his head, and a fairy.















and last but not least, princess mees.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how amazing Joel is!!!!