Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Oh Tannenbaum.

At 1.30 am last night, or this morning
(whichever) the bf and I finally decorated our tree!

Topped with a red squid, and covered in our
(mostly red) ornaments, it looks so lovely.
Now it really feels like Christmas.
















I have a lot of favorite ornaments, but these two
are definitely at the top of the list. I've had them
for as long as I can remember.







































I should also mention that I have not one,
but two Christmas Troll ornaments.
Yes, I was a part of the troll fad of the 90's.




















These little gnomes are the bf's favorite ornaments.
Apparently his mom was never a fan of them, but always
felt obligated to hang them, so they now
reside on our tree.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

The tree looks lovely! Maybe Santa will bring the bf a new pair of jeans. His look a little ratty. ;-)