Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Christmastime is Here...

Thanksgiving has come and gone and now we are fully into
holiday mode here in Sunnyside.  Our tree is up,
decorations are out, and the Christmas music has been
playing constantly. 



















I know I'm way behind on blogging, but I'll try to catch up for my favorite
season.  I'll start with a few Holiday Obsessions.

*The Union Square Holiday Market
(even if you don't buy anything, just walking around will get you into the holiday spirit)
(and be sure to sample the truffles)

*Hot Chocolate with Peppermint Whipped Cream
(2-3 drops of peppermint flavor+heavy cream+kitchen aid mixer=peppermint whipped cream)

*Gift guides from blogland
(designsponge, cupofjo, coolhunting, Etsy)

*Salt Roasted Chicken
(I made this for our decorating feast and it was super easy and delicious)

*The Return of Sequins
(Finally, I can buy them anywhere!)

No comments: