Thursday, December 08, 2011

Cookies

Making Christmas cookies has turned into a favorite
tradition of mine, especially now that I have a kitchen-aid mixer.
It was a little more stressful when I just had my old school hand
mixer.  I'm slowly amassing a collection of my staple recipes,
but it's always fun to add new ones to the mix.

Here are my top 5 new cookie picks for the season.

1.)Peppermint Meringues
(I debate these every year, but this time I'm making them)

2.)Chrusciki
(I used to eat these when I was little, it'll be nice to see how these compare!)

2.)Butterscotch Blondie Bars with Peanut-Pretzel Caramel
(da-what..)

3.)Raspberry Refrigerator Pinwheel Cookies
(raspberry anything is always good)

4.)Fleur de Sel Caramels
(OK so these are not technically a cookie,but who doesn't love caramels??) 

5.)Lavender Truffles
(decadent truffles with a little taste of springtime)

Happy Baking!

No comments: