Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Year in Photos

What can I say? 2011 Has been a whirlwind year for me.
And with the exception of losing Serg, it has been a really
great year.  Here are some of my favorite photos:















The morning after that ridiculous snowstorm

















Playa del Carmen




















My favorite photo of Sergie and I


















I had asked him to show me his teeth. This picture cracks me up.

















At Carly and Rick's Wedding
















Central Park on Memorial Day














Strawberries and Rhubarb. Summer Staples





















Joelie and Uncle Carmen

















My first trip to Carly's Cabin
















Summer Pastries
















City View from the Williamsburg Flea




















Jellyfish from the Newport Aquarium
















28th Birthday!
















Love this photo of my parents
















Perfect Summer Day, Rockaway Beach

















Lounging on the boardwalk @ Rockaway
















Backyard games and snacks

















Kitty Friends





















Vegas with the ladies

















Sea Lion show, pre engagement

















Celebratory poses, post engagement!





















Pumpkin Carving Party





















Beautiful Sunset in the West Village





















Pittsburgh





















Creepster Christmas

















Cousins and Mom Mom

















Will reading Santa Mouse to Joelie




I'll be posting my resolutions tomorrow.

No comments: