Sunday, March 16, 2008

Etsy Favs

There are few things that make me happier
than cupcakes and sea creatures.
So when the two combine
my heart soars, and an obsession forms.
Enter Faff.

Buttons, magnets and mirrors are covered
in these whimsical designs.
And they are awesome and affordable.
Pocket Mirrors $6


























The next new fav is
Ross the Crab Dude ($7)
from Dudes by Bebot.
Ross, and all the other dudes
are little felt creations that can
function as friends, magnets,
pins and anything else you can imagine.














If it were me i'd keep him in my purse
much like Carly does with Jerome.
(Her purse penguin)
I love seeing what other artists do with
sea creatures.
Makes me so happy!

Happy Sunday bunnies.

4 comments:

WTWTA said...

thanks for much for featuring Ross :)

Unknown said...

Great shop!

Kirsten said...

Crab Dude is super cute.

Anonymous said...

Such cute stuff :] No one can resist the sea!