Saturday, July 26, 2008

Goodbye 24.

Sugar- You know, I'm gonna be 25 in June.
Joe- You are?
Sugar-That's a quarter of a century, makes a girl think.





















Tomorrow is my quarter century birthday,
and I couldn't be more excited!
I am mildly obsessed with
my birthday. But what good Leo,
in all of their vanity, wouldn't love a day
that was devoted entirely to them??

I plan to eat brunch, walk sergio,
maybe buy myself a present or two,
spend time with the people I love,
and eat lots of pork.

2008 hasn't been the best year
but despite all that has gone wrong,
I find myself in a place where I am happy.
With work, love, apartment, and sergio.
(He gave me kisses on the nose today!!!)

I am lucky to have all of the things that I do,
and to have a wonderful group of family and friends.

Have a good saturday everyone!!

1 comment:

melroska said...

i just turned 25 as well. I hope you have a great year!