Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Blame it on the Rain

Yeah, it's raining.
it sucks.
Serg hates it too- he gets
all grumpy and refuses to walk.

Anyway, a few days ago I was
hunting around for squid news,
and I found a squid that is actually
terrifying. Not just scary and mysterious
like the Giant Squid- just pure cephalopod evil.

Meet the magnapinna squid. aka:
the squid with elbows.
He was filmed in the Gulf of Mexico,
just kind of hanging out...probably waiting
for his next victim.





Is it just me or is this reminiscent of
the alien from Independence Day....
and yes I did just make a reference
to Independence Day. If they did an autopsy
on Scary Squid, I bet it would go something
like this

Mass Hysteria.

I don't really like to talk about this
Magnapinna dude, I much prefer to pretend
that he doesn't exist. But Nationalgeographic.com
has a story on him if you are so curious.

I'll end on a light note.
Ladies and Gentlemen- the faux vocal stylings
of Milli Vanilli and their awful video
for "Blame it on the Rain"

No comments: