Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just Another Lovely Sunday.

OK so I'm a liar.
I promised a post yesterday and i didn't deliver,
winter depression knocked me out.
As it tends to do this time of year.

Today was a better day,
we hung around Sunnyside,
watched Control (more on that later)
and had dinner at Mara's,
our favorite Sunday night spot.

I really love Sunday's,
they are always relaxing.


So, we had been waiting for Control to
get to the top of our Netflix list, and
it definitely did not disappoint.
It tells the tragic story of Ian Curtis,
his personal life, rise to fame with
Joy Division, struggle with epilepsy,
and affair with Annik Honore.

here is the movie trailer and below is
a video of Joy Division playing live.
and P.S pandora listeners, put Joy Division
as your playlist and get ready to hear the best
mix of music ever. fact.










Right now I'm watching the end of this weeks
rock of love bus. Eliminations are going down-
and it is Marcia whose tour has ended.
I kinda wish he sent Mindy home, she is a crybaby.
Oh man, I love rock of love. guilty guilty pleasures.

No comments: