Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A New Day

Today is the inauguration of Obama,
and it's pretty exciting.
The news guy said that something like 2 million
people came out to D.C for it.
And unlike the Bush inauguration 4 years ago,



















everyone at this event seems so happy,
quiet, and content.
It's pretty amazing, but not at all surprising.


In other news, yesterday was an excellent day.
The bf and I walked around Soho for awhile
running errands and finding treasures.
At HousingWorks I found another
fantastic book for super cheap!

The Shark: Splendid Savage of the Sea
by Jacques-Yves Cousteau and Philippe Cousteau.
and it was $4.00. Jackpot.
While flipping through it I realized that Life Aquatic
was definitely based off of this book series.
I thought that was pretty cool.
There is an octopus and squid volume floating around
somewhere, and I plan on making it mine as well.

No comments: