Wednesday, March 25, 2009

stuff

The little muffelatta has been sick
so I've been neglecting the blog.

But I've been a busy little bee,
I sent out an application for
the Astoria Spring Fling Market.
Which, if I get accepted it will be
my very first craft fair!
woo!

I've been trying to get some stock together
so that I actually have things to sell.
Just ordered more gocco supplies, and
finished 12 cupcake bday cards yesterday.

I've joined the NewNew group on etsy,
which is a group of etsy artists from the tri-state area.
Through them I hope to get a little bit more involved
in the crafter community.

This Saturday I will be attending a Sock Monkey workshop
which benefits artists with special needs. I'm pretty excited.















My mind is all over the place but I just wanted to update briefly
on all the things that are going on.
The next post will be on our amazing dinner that we
had at Blue Hill on Monday.
Believe me, it deserves its own post.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You went to Blue Hill? I'm so jealous!