Monday, July 26, 2010

Lucky Leo

Yesterday was my pre-birthday celebration,
and it was wonderful. A fun filled day with
many of my favorite people.

I lounged around at Spa Castle with the bf
and our friend Pete. Then we took Pete to
Flushing Mall to show him the magic that
is the food court. We picked up a red bean
cake, some Vietnamese Shaved Ice, and my
favorite little corn shaped cakes.

For dinner a group of dear friends met us at
Sripraphai for a huge mega Thai feast!
My favorites were the Crispy Watercress salad,
the fried fish topped with green mango, chinese
broccoli with crispy pork, and my usual fav
pan fried noodles with chicken, shrimp and
bamboo shoots. I wish I had taken pictures-
it was such a good meal with great company.

Dessert and Prosecco were served @ chez nous,
and when the night was over I went to bed with
the biggest smile on my face. Feeling so fortunate
to be surrounded by such wonderful people.
It was easily one of the best birthday celebrations I've had.

Now it's just one more day til my actual birthday.
I can't wait to see what the bf has planned.

No comments: