Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Case of the Missing...Things.

This morning the bf couldn't find a piece
to his computer charger, now I cannot find my
camera cable to upload photos.

Which bothers me because I have pretty snow pictures
to post! grrrr. I checked Serg's bed to see if he was hoarding
any weird items, and he isn't.

So here i sit, stuffing my face with cinnamon oatmeal
and bananas, wearing my giant hat that makes me
feel like Cindy Lou-Who. And wondering what happened
to these things.














I'm also extra scatterbrained today because
I'm leaving for NJ tomorrow.
Last chance to get everything done,
and with a sizeable list, I have no idea where
to begin.

Maybe I'll start with a shower and then go from there,
but I'll leave you with a picture of a very handsome man.
and you are a fool if you think I'm talking about Dennis Quaid.

No comments: