Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hopes

Last year my list looked like this:
*Stop purchasing plastic water bottles
*switch my cleaning supplies to planet friendly types
*walking the shelter dogs more
*using products that were not animal tested
*making sure I ALWAYS have my chicobag on me

Looking back I'd say I did a pretty good job of accomplishing
those things. my cleaners are greener, I very rarely take bags
from stores, I ended up actually adopting a shelter dog
that I had been walking, and I did have a Sigg bottle-
I just dont know where it has gone to....time to buy a new one.

My hopes and mini- goals for 2009 are as follows:

*stay on top of creating new things for etsy
(at the least once a month)
*send out cards for necessary holidays and birthdays
*put all of my recipes onto cards
*volunteer or support a new charity
*take Italian classes
*really start the correspondence society
*be the best doggie mom possible
*to battle through my bad moods instead of gettings stuck in them

There you have it.
Some are small and some will take some doing,
but all are within reach.

Happy New Year readers! xo





No comments: