Tuesday, April 15, 2008

feeding my addiction.

A big thank you to the gothamist site
for opening my eyes to SubwayCrush.com

Think Missed Connections but without
the chain letters and boring "i miss you" threads.
This is strictly subway sightings.

I don't know what it is, 
but reading the blurbs these people write
can entertain me for hours.

This is one of my favorites from the C train:

I see you pretty often on the C train in the mornings. 
You get on at Lafayette stop -- brunette, grey-blue eyes. 
There's always that guy who plays the Star Wars music from his phone 
when young girls get on. It's super irritating. 
He never plays the music for you, but he should, 
because you're hot.

best.thing.ever.



By the way...I leave for Charleston tomorrow!!
so I will not be blogging for a few days.
See you when I return!

No comments: